Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

decrease in offers due to new system?

Status
Not open for further replies.

domainah

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I would like to know from Sedo if the new "verfication" system has caused overall offers to drop, because usually I get about 1-2 offers a week, ever since the new system I have only negotiated on those offers that were there prior to the system..anyone else notice a drop?

S

SedoCoUk

Hi Domainah,

The new buyer certification system has cut down fake offers but we are experiencing an increase in domain transfers also.

Sara

JuniperPark

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My very first "certified buyer" has now proven to be a deadbeat, unfortunately. I've requested his certification information and will post it here.

The last two buyers before the certification started were also deadbeats, and I've had several deadbeat direct buyers. It seems like we're running about 50/50 on deadbeats these days, both on and off Sedo.

I still think the certification program IS the right way to go. It was getting absurd with the fake accounts and lowball bidding for a while.

domainsusi

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have had 2 or 3 offers since implication. Unfortunately they are all lowballs and unacceptable.

IMHO buyer certification is a step in the right direction.

I am glad Sedo is making the effort to weed out deadbeats. Of course no one can guarantee anything until the money is in the bank.

Overall, my experiences with Sedo have been very good.

Just keep in mind; Buyers are Liars - Sellers are Thieves

susi

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom