Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

decreasing revenue

Status
Not open for further replies.

dvdrip

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Does sedo decrease revenue of domains during the day?
Do they subtract clicks like other parking companies do? eg Parked?

I am optimizing my domains in decreasing order of revenue and I keep finding domains I optimized a few hours ago. That means that revenue was subtracted during the day by sedo, for some reason.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Optimization is not easy to achieve in hours. Also, I believe that newly added domains can't be assigned to a specific template etc. until they go through a mandatory 3-day auto-optimization. The best way to optimize "on the fly" would be to use your own DNS and several parking programs, then compare the results.

dvdrip

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Theo I am not talking about optimizing results.
I am talking about something I noticed while optimizing.

I would optimize a domain with 10+ euro earnings in the month and then after a few hours optimizing domains with 10 to 9 euro earnings, I would find it again with 9.15 Euro in the month.

That means that sedo subtracted a click for some reason.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
It seems that the stats are incorrect. E.g. I look at domains that received a $2 click during that day but although it's listed under that domain's stats, the cumulative list (sorted by PPC high/low) won't contain such a value. I am not saying the amounts are false, just that they are not averaged correctly. So in your case, perhaps the averages are skewed. Also, remember that you might be crossing the date boundary and Sedo's averages are rolled into the next 30 day window. I think they clock stats at midnight European Central Time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom