Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Service Dedicated staff members wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerlene

Senseless Blogger
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have a forum that's growing but growing slowly. I need people to help move it along. I'm looking for some moderators who can dedicate at least an hour a day to posting and watching the forums. The job currently doesn't pay any cash but as the forum grows and hopefully brings in some money, staff members will be paid. I'm sure it'll be quite the wait though.

Don't bother applying if you're going to just post a few times, get bored, then leave. I'm looking for DEDICATED staff members. PM me if you have any questions or you are interested in the position.

Also, if you're seriously interested go to the forum, register, PM me[over there] your username and how you heard about the position. I'll get you started as soon as possible. Of course if you abruptly stop posting for a long period of time with no notice, you will be demoted.

-Serious Inquiries Only-

nielsencl

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If you don't find people to help you, and that may not be easy with a forum that does not seem to have a focus, contact me and I can refer you to a service that I know of that will help populate your forum. For what I think is not much money they claim they will do quite a bit to get things started. I have just started using them, so I'm not sure how good they are, but they are cheap.

chumba

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Politics
Hate Bush? Me too. Discuss.

Do you really think sending people to your forum - and then alienating a portion of them immediately - is the best way to recruit? In your words, no thanks.

ColdGin

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The job currently doesn't pay any cash but as the forum grows and hopefully brings in some money, staff members will be paid.

You must detail when do you want to start paying don´t you think?

Jerlene

Senseless Blogger
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
When the site starts to make money. It's not like i'll neglect to mention that to the staff members. If you people aren't interested, stay out of my thread. You're a waste of my time and cluttering up the thread. These things can be asked in a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom