Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Defence Againgst Terrorism

Status
Not open for further replies.

hotdog_pk

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This is more of a real life political joke more than anything else.

since 9/11 both the US and the UK have been the most likely to be hit by a terrorist threat than any other nation, and the most likely people to be hit are Bush and Blair.

So how in the world did men campaigning for men's rights get into the house of commons (basically a place where all of our MPs(~ambassadors?) talk about 'issues'), and then were able to throw a bag of powder at the Prime Minister (hitting him, too)....!?!?!

fact: our government paid A LOT of money for special screening that can stop people doing things like this

fact: the campaigners won the tickets in a competition!?
{edit: tickets = tickets to enter an unprotected area of commons
competition = charity auction (i think) - we are lucky members of Al'Quaeda didnt attend the auction}

fact: if this powder would have been anthrax the UK would currently had its most powerful leaders dead (causing anarchy and the like)....

does this make you feel safe, I found it funny and ironic!

MediaHound

Former DNF Admin
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Where did you read that?
Sure I can search it up but - a bag of powder - really?

hotdog_pk

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
who said read it?
The story (and video) had been on UK News.

At first they did think it was a poisonous powder, however it was later found to be purple flour ( luckily )

seeker

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
and what security system is there that checks for flour powder???
What's next, cheking for lethal farts???
:)
I read somewhere on the web that a certain kind of bean, eaten at the right amount can release dangerous amount of methane...

How about when on the same day, the Chancellor of Germany, Shroeder got slapped in the face by some 'protestor'...
Now, that is lack of security...

hotdog_pk

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
and what security system is there that checks for flour powder???
well considering the situation, people who have access to world leaders should be thoroughly searched, from head to toe.

The Commons has a specially designed plastic screen that protects things from like this happening, however the government must have been out of budget and didnt finished the barrier off :-/

Dont you think seats to sit in the unprotected area shouldn't have been won in a competition!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom