Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

DegreeAcademic.com, LowAprCashLoans.com, ItalySublet.com- Want to sell 650+ Domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

CamMK27

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have a portfolio of 650+ Domains that I need to sell real quick and I mean within one week. Looking for dead serious buyers only who are willing to make a large purchase within the next one week to 10 days.. There are domains in many different niches, including Travel, Real Estate, Finance (loans, credit cards etc), College Education, forex, stocks and a few other niches.. I am listing a few domains to give you an example. Most domains are 2 or 3 keyword domains and most are 3 years old ore more.. A lot of them have a little bit of type in traffic(10-50 uniques a month) and some have made me more than registration cost or close to it.

Since the revenue is down over all I am not just looking to sell the portfolio on just the rev factor although traffic and rev is a plus. But I am selling them on the keyword factor. A lot of them are appraised at mid $xxx, some at high $xxx and a few at $x,xxx.. I know estibot may not be a good appraisal but I have seen similar domains sell at closer to the appraisal or higher prices..

I am looking to make a deal with a dead serious buyer.

Here are few domains on the list..

ItalySublet.com (made me the most money around $45 in one year)
CheapEducationLoan.net
CreditCardsPond.com
CreditScoreToday.net
LowAprCashLoan.com
LowAprCashLoans.com
AircraftBrokerages.com
AirlinesSchool.com
BocaRatonResorts.net
CheapCancunMexico.com
CheapCharterRates.com
CheapHolidayFares.com
CheapCharterRates.com
CheapLuxuryJets.com
FlightsBoraBora.com
EuropeSummerRentals.com
DegreeRates.com
DormRates.com
DormFreezer.com
DormTable.com
DormTables.com
MbaRates.com
MontrealDegrees.com
DormRoomCollege.com
PhdEducationOnline.com
MasterEducationOnline.com
DegreeAcademic.com
EnglandSublet.com
FlatRoomRent.com
FranceSublet.com
ParisSublet.com
LeasePa.com
MiamiSublease.com
HighSpeedInternetPlan.com
InstantSitesLaunch.com
ForexMaps.com
ForexAnalyst.net
ForexMarketForecast.com

And approx 660 domains..All of the above and most have some type in traffic and little revenue. But not selling just on rev or traffic basis..Some domains are expiring or have expired and I will renew but the deal must be good enough for me to cover the renewal cost of all the domains expiring within 30 days or else you are responsible for renewal costs.

Send me a PM for the LIST with an email address for me to send the List.

Here is what I am looking for.

• Only DEAD SERIOUS BUYERS that have large cash available and ready to make a deal in less than 10 days.

Don't pm me asking for the list and not have the professional courtesy to reply me back (I have come across many and its sad they call themselves professional domainers). I don't care how long have you been on DNF or how many iTraders you have but if you don't have the courtesy to even reply back after getting the list even if you are not interested in buying DO NOT WASTE MY TIME.

Don't waste my time if all you want to do is take a look at the list. No curious list watchers.

Looking for offers at min of mid $xx,xxx. No Low ball offers at all

Selling Only as a portfolio and no pick and choose. You are ready to buy the whole portfolio unless you choose at least 300 or more domains and make a great offer..

Not looking for brokers unless you can get me a very good price because I am not looking to share a commission cut from the price I have in my mind unless it is after your commission. And you are a professional and COURTEOUS broker.

Must be ready to make a very very quick deal.

Payment via sedo escrow, or wire transfer. Buyer pays all the escrow or wire transfer fees.

Reasons for a quick sale

I am getting married next month and also looking to start an offline business so I need the cash right away. I lost a lot of money in a bad business deal with wrong partners so I need cash for my new business and start fresh. So please don't waste my time and only pm me if you are a dead serious buyer/s.

CamMK27

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am absolutely looking to make a deal.. Send me a pm for the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom