Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Delay from drop to auction ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

domaingenius

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Is there usally a delay between a domain dropping and SN starting the auction ?. i.e. Do SN "catch" or otherwise acquire a name, sit on it to see traffic and then auction it ?.

DG

draggar

þórr mjǫlnir
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Not that I know of. You try to catch it and if the company (or companies) you tried to catch it with caught it, then it goes to either sold (if you were the only one) or an auction if more than one person tried to catch it.

Also, it can take a day or two after the drop time for it to go though the red tape, I've had this once or twice, but 99% of the time it's within 24 hours of the drop.

domaingenius

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Not that I know of. You try to catch it and if the company (or companies) you tried to catch it with caught it, then it goes to either sold (if you were the only one) or an auction if more than one person tried to catch it.

Also, it can take a day or two after the drop time for it to go though the red tape, I've had this once or twice, but 99% of the time it's within 24 hours of the drop.

Thanks. I would also be very interested in Kjel's input on this one.

DG

Kjel are you around ?. Would appreciate your comment on this thread .

Thanks
DG

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom