Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Deleted Clicks

Status
Not open for further replies.

gobrightwork

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Anyone have clicks deleted?

Anytime I have a good day, it seems the clicks are gone from my stats page the next day. A lot of the clicks in question seemed to be from Taiwan, South America, Europe or "unknown". It also appears based on most of the clicks coming from the same country/domain that the same person clicked on a bunch of ads. Isn't that why Parked has it set up so it looks like our sites are useful. It would also seem to me that if a person went to my site Buy[product].com that he would compare a few of the sites that said "Buy [product] here"?

I haven't received a response yet from my account manager, but assuming they did in fact delete clicks whenever more than one ad was clicked - shouldn't they at least tell me? Right now I wonder how many have been deleted that I didn't notice.

I have spent thousands on advertising through PPC and PPM at Google and have never been told that that click or impression didn't cost me anything.

Thanks

Poohnix

Lost @Space
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Are you sure it's not a matter of spider and bot clicks, or similar? Parked stats are just preliminary until the final numbers come, and invalid clicks are always removed.
On most parking services you never see the preliminary numbers, only the final stats, and invalid clicks are never counted, anywhere.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If Yahoo does'nt pay you for the clicks then neither can parked...and Yahoo does not support all countries..

gobrightwork

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I guess that's my question in a more blunt fashion:

Why are the clicks disappearing? Is it because Yahoo isn't paying for the clicks or is it just Parked not paying for them?

I was also under the impression that spiders or bots only showed up as visitors - not clicks. I ASSumed that, so please correct me before I make a ... you know.

In my "Traffic Analysis Report" there are more clicks than on the other parts of my account. If they were bots or spiders... would they still show there?

Thanks for the help, I am new to the revenue side of PPC or parking.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well, let me put it this way...with Parked.com you don't need to worry about it..

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
We pay based on what we are told to pay. So if we estimate you have 10 clicks, let's say you had 12 clicks but we determined 2 to be invalid so a total of 10. When our providers come back and tell us that you had 12 clicks, we are being paid for 12, even though we think you only have 10, so we pay you for 12. Whatever we get paid for is what we pay you for.

We don't pay off of estimates, that's just there to give everybody a guesstimate on what they will be paid.

Hope that helps.

Donny

domain newbie

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
sometimes my clicks stays in place - but Mony disappearing

LucidPhoenix

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I keep telling Parked.com they should take down the estimates. Its a WAG ( wild *** guess) Funny how many people focus their attention on a WAG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom