Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Dell.com Now Take Paypal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain Days 2024

csitenet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am not sure i would use paypal for my next dell orders, simply because i find it easier to pay by credit card or monthly basis with dell, rather than using a 3rd person processor! Then if anything goes wrong dell is fully responsible, else the responsibility will fall into so many other hands and everyone will probably claim innocence! It's a sad news since the paypal system is so unreliable in reality it's amazing they are still in business and not sued for multi billion dollar law suites. Not to mention their accounts are so "hackable" recently i saw a huge increase of paypal accounts hacked and ebay accounts hacked, specially in the laptop and mobile phone section of ebay.

In reality there is many kids who use paypal, all this has done is simply allow more kids to purchase things they probably shouldn't or arn't allowed to! Most adults have some form of credit card or debit card which can be used to purchase these goods anyways, dell just opened it's doors to alot of asian fraud, possible underage buyings, etc. etc. i am sure they will come to regret this move.

RTM.net

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think that given that Dell has proven that they are perhaps the reference in online retailling and selling direct as well as efficient supply chain management.... I'm quite certain that they have carefully weighed the risks and benefits of accepting PayPal. Given that PayPal has about 78,000,000 account holders of which many people (including adults) may not qualify for credit cards... it opens a significant market to them. Risk management is just part of the equation.

:)

Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom