Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Democrat, Patty Similien UPDATES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tia Wood

Web Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
PLEASE keep this thread clean (no jokes, no flame wars).

This is ongoing and needs to be documented. I will update this post as information comes in.

So far:

---------------------------------------------------------

* User Democrat - Patty Similien
* Domains which I don't own in my Namecheap account

Aliases: Patty Similien, Star Similien, StarPowerDomains.com, Starlita Patrice Similien, JAMALG (DP), ALG, italianguru

http://watshit.com/patty-similien-scammer/

Last edited:

Onward

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yeah... Not done yet.

Thanks Meganerd.

Arrogance

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
subscribed

draggar

þórr mjǫlnir
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'll try to keep an eye on this thread but feel free to report any BS posts. I'm glad its here, too, since you have to be platinum or exclusive and logged in to see this subforum.

As for the "domains I don't own in my account" what if she then accuses the new "owners' of stealing them?

tristanperry

Domainer & Web/Software Dev
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
As for the "domains I don't own in my account" what if she then accuses the new "owners' of stealing them?
That's true. It may be what she's doing.

We all know she has a mental attention seeking disorder, she may pop up on a random forums saying she got hacked (giving a list of the domains) and going from there.

If so, I say we raid that other forums and set them straight ;) (Seriously)

adityas

SEO King
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
That's true. It may be what she's doing.

We all know she has a mental attention seeking disorder, she may pop up on a random forums saying she got hacked (giving a list of the domains) and going from there.

If so, I say we raid that other forums and set them straight ;) (Seriously)

I like the idea of raiding other forums.

Feel free to PM me if someone decides to lead with a list of forums, I'll sign up and post.

Regards

Melly

Pink Lover!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Wait so where did you assume the identity of JAMALG? I had someone contact me on DP with that name wanting to buy something from me. (Not domain related). Is this her?

dn-101

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
There is a need for a sh!tlist of all the DN scammers

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Wait so where did you assume the identity of JAMALG? I had someone contact me on DP with that name wanting to buy something from me. (Not domain related). Is this her?

Yes, that's good ole Patty. Banned at NP's under that alias as well.

Onward

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This is just silly. She is convinced she is just misunderstood...she is playing/preying on peoples desires to sell the unsellable...

fpforum

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Good post Meganerd. I had a pretty bad experience with Patty back around April/May...It took allot of time but I was finally able to get my money back. Will be keeping an eye on this thread.

adomainstar

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just PM me if somebody want the list of domain forum. I've more than 30 active domain forum that can be use to spread the word about this scammer. I really hate scammer!!

MikeK

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
A little update on the matter:
Other aliases she uses on several 'design communities' are ALG and italianguru she has been accused of getting people to design/write for her and never paying. (there are lots of emails/yim conversations detailing this) I will back this up with a quick reminder of one of the above links http://watshit.com/patty-similien-scammer/

Further more one victim who will remain unamed for the time being has come forward and has decided to take legal action. I'll do my best to keep updates coming as soon as new info comes up.

dodo1

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Somebody with the email address italianguru@.... made a $20 bid on a domain of mine a few weeks ago. (I declined.) Possibly she's not only using that alias on design forums but as a domain buyer, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom