Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
  • You must be a member of DNForum for a minimum of 30 days and have contributed to the community prior to being allowed to post an offer or create a new discussion of an affiliate program. This notice will disappear when your account is eligible.

You may also contact support if you feel you are receiving this message in error.
Domain summit 2024

advertisement DemoTiger Buy 201+ Videos for your Blog/Domain - Web Hosting Tutorials, Integrate with WHMCS, Blesta, YouTube

kunnusingh

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
DemoTiger.com provides series of high quality video tutorials for Web Hosting companies. Videos, with high quality audio and text instructions.

Upload our videos to your YouTube channel, Facebook, or any other video platform. You can also host it on your server/blog or AWS etc. We have 201+ professionally created video tutorials.

Our videos can be helpful for your blog content. Google searche love videos along with your blog content.

Open a ticket to receive discount on your purchase.

180+ Reviews!! on WHMCS Market Place.

Features:
  • Purchase video tutorials for your Knowledge-base, and stand different from other hosting companies.
  • Helpful for boosting your website SEO/Ranking.
  • Used by various hosting companies.
  • Up-to date.
  • Multilingual - Available in English and Dutch.

Buy All Series - Discount, coupon: ZYFC8YFR

Buy only specific series(English)
cPanel Series Only
For Plesk Series - $99 Only
For DirectAdmin Series - $99

Video Tutorials in Dutch Language: (With Titles/Instructions & background music)
Order cPanel Series in Dutch Language
Order DirectAdmin Series in Dutch Language

Available Languages:
English (All Series)
Dutch (cPanel & DirectAdmin Series)

About DemoTiger?
DemoTiger provides professional video tutorials for hosting companies. We have 201+ video tutorials on the latest version of cPanel, DirectAdmin, Plesk, Mozilla Thunderbird, Outlook 2019, FileZilla, SolusVM, Virtualizor, etc. Videos are available in the voice of a human voice-over artist.

If you wish to compete with bigger companies having lots of video tutorials for their customers, then it is your chance to advertise and increase your presence by buying high-quality video tutorials from DemoTiger.

Supported Platforms/Billing Software:
- Support WHMCS v5 to v8.x
- Support Blesta "Support Manager" and "Support Manager Pro"
- WordPress
- HostBillApp
- SupportPal
- Video Embed code for adding it to non-supported platforms.

Video Categories:
  • Basics of cPanel (26 Videos)
  • DirectAdmin (44 Videos)
  • Plesk Series (47 Videos)
  • Clouflare (9 Videos)
  • Databases(11 Videos)
  • Domain Management (10)
  • Email (5)
  • FTP (4)
  • Mozilla Thunderbird (6)
  • Outlook 2019 (6)
  • FileZilla Client (5)
  • SolusVM (18)
  • Virtualizor (19)

Thanks.
DemoTiger.

kunnusingh

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Get 201+ video tutorials for your web hosting company. Grow your company presence.

Cheaper than any other alternative way to advertise your company in YouTube or website.

kunnusingh

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Get 40% discount on our all video series only for DNF users.

Coupon code: ZYFC8YFR

kunnusingh

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Halloween special discount. 50% Off on our all video series plan.

Coupon Code: Halloween2023
Expiry Date: 1 November 2023.

kunnusingh

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Coupon code ZYFC8YFR is still working.

Get 40% off, you can upload our videos to YouTube, Your Website or any other place.

Helmuts

DNForum.com
★★★★★
Reaction score
Seems to be a nice offer. And, seems to be, no brainer..

I have checked a sample of your am considering buying the full set of all videos and uploading these to all HostMaria social channels (would it be ok?).

Question: what is this "Choose Integration Method"? Shall I go for the "None"?

Screenshot 2024-02-15 at 08.51.40.png

Best wishes! H

kunnusingh

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Thank you,

You can upload them wherever you want as all the videos are branded with your logo.

Integration Method is for making the videos accessible on your Knowledge base website while they are uploaded on your YouTube channel or your server.

For example -> Link of a Knowledgebase website with videos.

None means you don't want the videos on your Website and keep them on your social channels/Server.

Helmuts

DNForum.com
★★★★★
Reaction score
Thank you,

You can upload them wherever you want as all the videos are branded with your logo.

Integration Method is for making the videos accessible on your Knowledge base website while they are uploaded on your YouTube channel or your server.

For example -> Link of a Knowledgebase website with videos.

None means you don't want the videos on your Website and keep them on your social channels/Server.

Thank you. I think I got it. Will try to make an order today. .. if I don't - just ping me here..

Is the code still good?

--

Will make a review to those who are curious about the results. I am sure these will be good.

kunnusingh

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Thank you. I think I got it. Will try to make an order today. .. if I don't - just ping me here..

Is the code still good?

--
Will make a review to those who are curious about the results. I am sure these will be good.

You are welcome. Coupon is working with all video series.

btw, @kunnusingh > the link in your sig is not clickable (you might wish to sort it out) :) .. get some backlinks from every comment/post ;)
Thanks, I will add it.

Helmuts

DNForum.com
★★★★★
Reaction score
quick feedback: you might wish to check the email deliverability score > your welcome email got delivered straight to spam.. an easy task > DKIM, SPF + DMARC and you are sorted.

Screenshot 2024-02-17 at 09.21.11.png

Helmuts

DNForum.com
★★★★★
Reaction score
All Done. Order placed, and paid. Looking towards to see the results.

I was quite surprised you didn't have Stripe checkout > PayPal seems to be a bit more expensive for sellers + I personally prefer Stripe's support over PayPal. .. of course, ideally you wish to have both :)

H

p.s. Once I start publishing these on our social accounts > you are most welcome to feature HostMaria as one of your clients on your website.

kunnusingh

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Thank you for placing an order. We will let you know if anything else is needed.

Helmuts

DNForum.com
★★★★★
Reaction score
Thank you for placing an order. We will let you know if anything else is needed.

Thak you. I opened a ticket a while ago and just updated it with an updated logo, so that it matches our current video tutorials.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Link:
Code:
https://i.imgur.com/0ceFGdT.png

Best wishes.
Helmuts

.. recreate it for you guys (the white background has transparency set to 70%):
Screenshot 2024-02-17 at 13.52.45.png

--
to match the style we already use in many video tutorials:
Screenshot 2024-02-17 at 13.55.32.png

Thank you

kunnusingh

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Purchase a video tutorial for your hosting company. It can be integrated with your WHMCS, Blesta, or any other hosting billing system's knowledge base.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom