Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

denied application to parked.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

phoenix88

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I submitted some domains to parked.com . They sent me an email a few days later saying the domains do not currently meet the standards we are looking for in new Parked.com partners.
They also mentioned they are looking for quality traffic domains.

so my question is.. do i have to build traffic to my domains before pursuing parked.com or domainsponsor.com ?

soothsayer

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I tried to open a parked.com application. I filled out the application, and got absolutely ZERO response from these people, no email, nada. that was 3 days ago. finally i just went and tried logging in, but received an error message that read "we are unable to approve your account". I went to their contact page and filled out their "ticket". they finally emailed back with some vague message stating

"Thank you for using the parked.com Trouble Ticket System. The following
response is from a qualified parked.com customer support team member:

Date: 02/06/09 07:07pm

I have reviewed your account and we cannot approve it due to a number of variables.

Thank you again for using parked.com. We hope this response has
sufficiently answered your question.
Please feel free to use the frequently asked questions page at
http://www.parked.com/account/help/faq/ to find the answer to your questions."

?????????????????????????

so any suggestions on what I can do now?

I read on these forums that I can submit another parked.com application? I have a dozen domains that I want to test out before I want to possibly buy more (if i can find good ones that is). but I suspect it may become a catch22 if they are denying me because of the names????? there was another dnforum posting that stated that if I opened an account through a referral, I would get a far better chance of opening an acct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom