Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Service Designer/Advertising buffs- Help Wanted (Will Pay)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCash

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello all. I've had a concept in the works for some time now but never the means to get the site up and running. I am looking for someone to design my website from top to bottom, preferably in PHP script. I will pay a portion of the price up front and the rest once the job has been completed. Instead of offering a certain payment I will let you give me a quote.

Here are the basics of what I will need:

- a logo
- a versatile rating system that supports user comments for multiple areas/features/products of the site
- the capability to allow users to upload documents (word files, adobe files, and .txt files) to be displayed on the website. I would like to go into more detail on this feature over email.
-A payment feature (paypal would be fine) along with some sort of way to automatically dispatch a file via email once a payment for that specific product has been recieved.

So, these are the basics of which the site must have. I'm looking for someone who is knowledgeable with php and can handle scripting all of the above.

You can post or email me an offer and any questions if you wish. My email is [email protected] .

Best regards,
Jacob

JCash

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks rentdn. Higher then $200, lower than $700 after the completion of the site. Of course, negotiable and will more than likely vary.

rentdn

T_T
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
oops Jcash did not noticed that you need php script I'm a designer not programmer sorry for that , i can create custom template and logo but can't made php script

Wish you luck

Dr. Domaining

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Did you choice somebody to handle this task for you yet?

JCash said:
Hello all. I've had a concept in the works for some time now but never the means to get the site up and running. I am looking for someone to design my website from top to bottom, preferably in PHP script. I will pay a portion of the price up front and the rest once the job has been completed. Instead of offering a certain payment I will let you give me a quote.

Here are the basics of what I will need:

- a logo
- a versatile rating system that supports user comments for multiple areas/features/products of the site
- the capability to allow users to upload documents (word files, adobe files, and .txt files) to be displayed on the website. I would like to go into more detail on this feature over email.
-A payment feature (paypal would be fine) along with some sort of way to automatically dispatch a file via email once a payment for that specific product has been recieved.

So, these are the basics of which the site must have. I'm looking for someone who is knowledgeable with php and can handle scripting all of the above.

You can post or email me an offer and any questions if you wish. My email is [email protected] .

Best regards,
Jacob

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom