Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Despite Repeated Setbacks Aron Meystedt Never Quit, Now His Persistence is Paying Off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The new September Cover Story is out at DNJournal.com. Despite nearly a dozen false starts, 29-year-old entrepreneur Aron Meystedt refused to throw in the towel. Now the new owner of the first .com domain name ever registered feels he has finally found the business he was meant to be in - domains investing and development. You can find his story here:
http://www.dnjournal.com/cover/2009/september.htm

mark

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the story Ron. Enjoyed reading it.

Sonny Banks

<span style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks Ron!

sashas

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
very interesting guy. I set similar targets for myself at one point of time (millionaire by 25, etc.), but now, I feel that these targets will only constrain you, rob you of your youth.

Now, I just look to have fun whenever I can :)

britishbulldog

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yeah but i don't get it........he bought xf.com but then he says i only started with $3k so what's his secret ? starting 2 years ago with $3k and amassing a domain portfolio which would normally take years and lot's of cash,i mean just 2 years ago.........

something not right ?

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
More like EVERYTHING done right. :eek:k:

mattbodis

Bodis.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
He owns an Acura NSX. :) I was test driving that. Awesome whip, but he has the 90s one which is a lot worse.

I like his domains, I just don't like his Symbolics purchase. To be honest, I wouldn't pay more than $500 for it. And I'd only pay $500 because I know someone like him would buy it for more....the domain to me is worth almost nothing.

But good for him otherwise!

PS
Also see a Supra there, also drove that once.

DomainsInc

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yeah but i don't get it........he bought xf.com but then he says i only started with $3k so what's his secret ? starting 2 years ago with $3k and amassing a domain portfolio which would normally take years and lot's of cash,i mean just 2 years ago.........

something not right ?

Obviously the guy comes from money. The average person would never be able to afford so many failed ventures and then dish out tons of money for domains.

Fearless

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I just don't like his Symbolics purchase. To be honest, I wouldn't pay more than $500 for it. And I'd only pay $500 because I know someone like him would buy it for more....the domain to me is worth almost nothing.

I agree. That was a silly purchase. Then again he may have paid $500.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom