Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Determining Exact Google Searches value

Status
Not open for further replies.

semanpans

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I know there are many different criteria out there to evaluate domains.

Is there anyone here solely using a per thousand(exact google searches) figure to determine the value of a domain?

Just curious as to if anyone here is evaluating domains based only on exact google searches and if so what they pay per 1,000.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I know there are many different criteria out there to evaluate domains.

Is there anyone here solely using a per thousand(exact google searches) figure to determine the value of a domain?

Just curious as to if anyone here is evaluating domains based only on exact google searches and if so what they pay per 1,000.

figure this...

i have quite a few domains that have less than 1k "exact", yet they get more traffic and revenue than most names above 1K

though it has become mainstream for domainers to plug gkwt results as a selling feature, they are not intended to be taken as actual traffic you will receive, nor is the cpc

but to specifically answer your question, i have seen some members here create domains wanted threads seeking a certain amount of exact match #'s.

note that, anyone can set a price based on a gkw result, but would they purchase a domain for same price based on those same results

feel free to search that section

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom