Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Determining traffic type

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spex

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hey there,

I have some names at Sedo that are getting some traffic, but other than the originating countries, I'm not seeing any other information.

Does Sedo have somewhere where you can see if it's type-in, or search engine traffic or whatever?

Thanks

S

SedoCoUk

Hey there,

I have some names at Sedo that are getting some traffic, but other than the originating countries, I'm not seeing any other information.

Does Sedo have somewhere where you can see if it's type-in, or search engine traffic or whatever?

Thanks

Hello Spex,

I just sent you a PM regarding your question.

- Lisa

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
There seems to be a lack of detailed information regarding stats, some of which is capped. For example it might show "Country A, Link, Percentage of traffic" but up to 3-4 links appear and very often the largest remaining percentage of links is left out.

Your best bet is to use your own DNS and stats and forward the domain to Sedo.

Spex

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
To Sedo: Thank you. I will reply shortly

Acro: Thanks for the tip, I never thought of just forwarding to Sedo. Does Sedo treat forwards differently that parked pages? (i.e sales commission, click $, etc…)

I would look it up myself, but my work firewalls don't like Sedo for some reason.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
As far as I know, there is no difference; however, when you use forwarding you need to ensure you capture all 404 traffic first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom