Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

developed Developed Webmaster Directory - WebmasterUnlimited.Com

Status
Not open for further replies.

NameWolf

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
WEBMASTERUNLIMITED.COM - http://www.webmasterunlimited.com - Webmaster Directory

Webmaster Unlimited is aproximately a month old webmaster directory which runs on free version of phpld. Directory has 18 categories and close to 1500 hand submitted links. The directory currently gets around 5-10 new site submissions per day. The site design is based on a slightly customized free phpld template optimized for search engines. WebmasterUnlimited.Com currently gets around 30 visitors and 60-200 page impressions a day. Traffic stats are available at http://www.namewolf.com/unlimited.jpg. Current traffic is generated through forum posts, links from our other directories, signatures, and word of mouth. Other then promoting the directory at a few forums, I havent' done any promotion or advertising. Site is already indexed by Google and other search engines.

Adsense has been generating a few clicks a day but unfortunately I do not have any channel stats available so consider adsense revenue as zero. You can also make money by selling featured and sponsored links as time goes by.

Looking for offers over $99 with BIN set at $129.

6 months of hosting will be included with the site free of charge. Further hosting can be arranged if required. Domain is registered at Moniker and comes with a free push. Feel free to contact me via PM if you have any questions.

Thanks for looking,

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators