Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed Developed Website: americanindians.bi | $50 starting bid | Amazon shop & MORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

kokopelli

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Domain Name: americanindians.biz + others

Registrar: WWD

Price: $50 starting bid

Type of website: Amazon shop

I'm selling some Native American (American Indians) related websites.

Starting bid for each site $50 - will sell to highest bidder above my small reserve by 10PM MST Friday July 7, or post SOLD to buy @ BIN. Posted on multiple forums.

Payment via verified Paypal account within 12 hours please (no eChecks). One month's free hosting included. Free domain push to your account at the current registrar only.

Please note: The Amazon sites are using the paid version of the AOM script, which is NOT included, you'll have to get your own. The script is $99, but can be used on unlimited sites. Or I can downgrade the site to the free version of the script. Also NOT included (where applicable) is the XML-Sitemaps script (I'm a reseller, you can get it through me for only $11) and the CaRP Evolution RSS script (if you do not want to buy it, I will change it to the free version for you).

Thanks for looking! I reserve the right to refuse any or all bids and to end auction at anytime. Sold as-is, no guarantees.

americanindians.biz - PR4

• Description: niche Amazon AWS shop with added content for SEO. Runs on paid version of AOM script (NOT included)
  • Script details: IMHO the best Amazon AWS script out there with great Admin backend and loads of other cool features. Very easy to use. No database required.
  • Domain age & details:
    • I've only had this domain since Jan 2006, but it's older than that
    • Dictionary name (all other extensions taken) - 11,800,000 results on Google for "american indians"
    • Overture score (without www.) = 15838
    • Expires on: Jan 28, 2007
    • Registrar: domainRIFFIC (WWD)
  • Site age & details:
    • 1 1/2 month old site (since about 2006-05-15) [before then, the site was not active, just parked on my server since Feb/Mar]
    • Has at least 5000 pages (that's how many I generate a sitemap for)
    • PR4 with several internal PR3 pages
    • 3 Pages of added, relevant, content (some auto-updating via newsfeeds, some static) - see footer for links to these pages
  • Traffic details:
  • Revenue details: Incorporates Adsense ($0.87) and Amazon ads, but cannot give you an accurate income figure for Amazon as I cannot track this site separately.
  • SEO details:
    • Search engine (short) friendly URLs with paid version of script
    • Submitted to all major search engines
    • Hundreds of backlinks (Linkpop = 455 according to Marketleap), e.g.:
    • Well-indexed (Pages = 52 according to Marketleap), e.g.:
    • Google and Yahoo sitemaps generated for 5,000 pages and submitted. Also has an HTML sitemap (see footer)
    • Proper htaccess and robots.txt files
  • Starting bid: $50 (with a reserve price)
  • BIN $350 - post SOLD to claim

fathersky.com - PR4 SOLD

• Description: niche portal about "Father Sky"
  • Script details: Free article CMS script with great backend
  • Domain age & details:
    • Old domain (circa 2002) - I've been the only owner
    • Expires on: 2007-05-21
    • Registrar: domainRIFFIC (WWD)
  • Site age & details:
    • 4 year old site (2nd incarnation)
    • Website since about 2006-05-1 (see Archive.org)
    • Has 35 pages of targeted content
    • PR4 with several internal PR3 pages
  • Traffic details:
  • Revenue details: Incorporates Adsense ($4.63 since Jan 2006), Clickbank (nothing that caught my eye), Commission Junction (nothing that I can see) and Amazon ads, but cannot give you an accurate income figure for Amazon as I cannot track this site separately.
  • SEO details:
    • Search engine friendly URLs via mod_rewrite
    • Submitted to all major search engines
    • High search engine rankings for several keywords/phrases (e.g. for "father sky": #7 in Google, #1 in ask.com and yahoo.com, etc.)
    • Hundreds of backlinks (Linkpop = 1,291 according to Marketleap), e.g.:
    • Well-indexed (Pages = 146 according to Marketleap), e.g.:
    • Google and Yahoo sitemaps generated and submitted. Also has an HTML sitemap
    • Proper htaccess and robots.txt files
  • Starting bid: $50 (with a reserve price)
  • BIN $400 - post SOLD to claim

I also have the following sites, but did not have the time to post more details (will do so shortly):

• walkingthunder.info (old domain/site)
  • codetalkers.info (old domain/site)
  • kokopelli.ws

kokopelli

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
codetalkers.info SOLD

fathersky.com SOLD @ BIN

A bit more info about the other sites:
  • walkingthunder.info (PR4, old domain since 2002, listed in D M O Z (/Society/Religion_and_Spirituality/Native_American/Personal_Pages/) as "Juanita Peter" with several sales over the years. (Lately I wanted to convert this to a general "native healing/remedies" site, but never found the time): BIN $450
  • kokopelli.ws (PR5), AWS shop with several sales (paid AOM script NOT included), all other extensions taken: BIN $450

Yes, I forgot to mention that the auction is extended until 10PM MST Monday July 17. The sites will be sold to the highest bidder above my reserve at that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators