Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed Developed Website: Various Sites & Forums for sale - WebmasterTrades.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyDev

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

WebmasterTrades.com - STOP paying $9.95 to sell your site!

Description:

Webmaster Trades was originally started to provide webmasters with a forum dedicated to the buying and selling of webmaster-related goods such as websites and domains, at no cost. It's a community focused around a niche.

There are a few doing the same, but none have as much members as we do at the moment. Most have less than 100 members.

I have paid around 150 REAL people to join. A large amount of members found the forum through my signature at SitePoint and DigitalPoint. It's clear that people are always open to free solutions, otherwise noone would have registered through my signature.

I feel really sorry for the members to have let them down like this. There are many members who visit the forums daily, and there are usually new sales threads posted throughout the marketplace every day.

What's included?

Domain name - WEBMASTERTRADES.COM (Registered at eNom)
2 vBulletin designs valued at $25.00 each, one of which is currently in use on the forum

*** CUSTOM VBULLETIN DESIGN *** WHICH COST ME $150

Preview: http://www.imgquick.com/uploads/9c40329bc7.gif

Traffic:

150 uniques daily, 200 uniques daily last month. This site has been running for almost 2 months.

I have paid for links and banner advertisements on a couple of sites and forums and have manually submitted this site to 50 directories and have linked to it from my signature at various webmaster forums.

Link popularity:

Indexed Pages 73
BackLinks 110
Predicted PR 5

Indexed Links
Total 10020

Revenue:

Used to make $2-$4 daily through adsense until I recently removed adsense to make space for banner ads.

Reason for sale:

Like I said, I hate to let the members down like this, but time, as it always does, has prevented me from doing anything productive with this site. I have only managed to visit the forum around 1-2 times this week, and haven't really posted anything or any news. It's not that I don't care about this site, it's the fact that I usually always procrastinate and have poor time management skills. I always tell myself to spend some time on this site, but when the time comes, I just spend it on homework or do something else.

If this doesn't sell, I'd be more than happy to keep it and spend time on it when the holidays come.

FOR SERIOUSLY INTERESTED BUYERS:

Screenshots and full details of traffic and other important details regarding this forum will be PM'ed to any seriously interested buyers who PM me or post in this thread requesting the details.

PLEASE NOTE:

I am certainly not obliged to sell this site. It means alot to me and I know it has ALOT of potential. If I do sell this site, I will definitely not sell myself short like I did last time when I sold another forum, which had even more members and activity than this one.

Pricing:

Open to offers in the high $xxx - low $x,xxx range

I will post a BIN if any interest arises, otherwise I am certainly more than happy to keep this.

--===================================================================================--

GSizzle.com - Rap & Hip Hop Community

Description:

G Sizzle is a rap and hip hop community and forum. The forum runs on vBulletin and a leased license is included in the sale. A nice design is also included.

Our community consists of rap and hip hop discussion forums aswell as a battle arena, which has proved to be the main attraction of our site.

G Sizzle has been running for almost 4 months now.

Traffic details:

http://www.gsizzle.com/gsizzlestats.gif

How has the site been advertised to date?

Me and two other friends from school have promoted it through:

Rap battles:

We got the whole school into rapping and freestyling and often people would battle in the playground and there would be big crowds. All of this because of GSizzle.com!
People would often wonder what the fuss was about and we would tell them to check out the site and that would usually get us some free members.

School functions:

We recently had a market day where students doing the subject "Commerce" would be allowed to sell a product. One of our admins, you can call her Joey, decided to sell
some sort of ice cream and named her store "G Sizzle Snow Cones" with details about our site, and whenever people would buy from her store they would see the website's link.

Notes and messages:

Often at times, for every class I would go to, I would leave behind pieces of paper and notes saying GSizzle.com. I think that has worked out pretty well.

As you can see, the school has mainly been promoted around our school and not really online, but I do get a good amount of traffic from a link on my blog at - http://www.neilsblog.com

GSizzle shirt:

I got a t-shirt designed by CafePress, which cost me around $40, and I've worn it while going out a few times and it had a few people looking ;) I can give a photo of the shirt if needed.

Origin of members:

The MAJORITY of our members are students from our school while other members have been invited, and around 10 members have been paid to join.

Revenue:

This site does not make money. I haven't tried putting Google Ads to make money, but maybe the new owner can try and see what they get ;)

Page Rank:

We have a page rank of 0. I haven't really advertised this site on other forums and sites, the traffic mainly comes from type-in's and a link from my blog and other sites.

It might also be the splash page that's causing the page rank of 0 and the small amount of pages indexed, I'm not sure, but at least the site itself is indexed in Google.

I'm sure if you remove the splash page and just make it so that the visitors go to the forum straight away, that would help with SEO. :) I'm not sure why I haven't removed the splash page yet, I guess I like it.

Pricing:

Price: $400.00

The price above is a BUY IT NOW price. This is NOT an auction, but I am highly open to offers.

--===================================================================================--

Lostified.com - General Chat Forum

Description:

General chat forum mainly populated by teens. Has been running since early January this year. The forum is dead, but still receives around

Traffic details:

I only have traffic stats for the past 3 months since I only recently moved to the host I'm currently hosting with.

http://www.img-upload.com/uploads/lostified.gif

How has the site been advertised to date?

Me and a few friends were bored on the school holidays and decided to make a general chat forum, it picked up quite alot of members and posters, but as school approached, we weren't able to dedicate as much time as we could to continue promoting the forum, so basically it has died.

Some members still visit though, usually on the weekends and on the holidays.

What's included?

Domain - LOSTIFIED.COM (Registered at DomainSite, would be good for a forum about LOST the TV show aswell..)
Site files and database, and cPanel access

Pricing:

Price: $100.00

The price above is a BUY IT NOW price. This is NOT an auction, but I am highly open to offers.

EmoticonSign.com - Emoticon Sign Generator Site

Description:

The description below was copied from FlareSolutions' sales thread:

EmoticonSign.com was a website I bought about a week ago. I have had no time for it but I have put a good amount of work into it. It is ready for a new owner to feed it traffic and it should take off.

You can see a screenshot of traffic here: http://www.emoticonsign.com/traffic.JPG, the old owner had this script custom written and you will be receive resale rights to with this script. If you wanted to outsource and develop this script for sale, you are fine to do so. I have submitted this website to about 7 directories so PR should at least improve on updated.

NOTE:

You will NOT get resale rights to the script along with this sale.

Reason for sale:

I mainly bought this site, yesterday, because I was interested in the script and the resale rights. I have no use for this domain and I have a better domain that I can use for the site so I'd like to pass this domain and site along to someone else.

Price:

Price: $140.00 (BUY IT NOW)

You can also buy a copy of the script for $15.00

FontDome.com - Turnkey Font Site

Domain registered at DomainSite.

Font site with over 150 fonts hosted ready to download.

Pricing:

$20.00 (BUY IT NOW)

MyWebDev.info - Web Dev Articles

Domain registered at DomainSite

Web development article site with over 125 web development articles collected from various sources.

Pricing:

$15.00 (BIN)

Payments accepted through PayPal. Australian users can pay through Direct Deposit aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators