Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Developing ccTLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

krest

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am planning to develop some off my ccTLD domains, which are for my country. But i discover that my country traffic will be too low, so am planning to rank them internationally. I want to know how possible it is to rank my ccTLD internationally?

Vincent

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
interesting question. I was wondering the same.

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes but... what's the point ?
Any other ccTLD becomes an option if you're no longer targeting the country of origin.

krest

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes but... what's the point ?

The point is i want to build a local brand that can rank locally and internationally. And also the targetted traffic from my country is too low

dcristo

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The point is i want to build a local brand that can rank locally and internationally. And also the targetted traffic from my country is too low

The question he is asking is a valid one. If it's not worth your time targeting one specific market, then you would be better of developing a global extension instead.

krest

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The question he is asking is a valid one. If it's not worth your time targeting one specific market, then you would be better of developing a global extension instead.

My major goal is my local market, that is why am using a ccTLD. I plan on developing an information website that will be beneficial to anyone, it wont hurt if i can also get some international traffic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom