Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Developing for Profits? Tips?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xaster

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

Could anyone give me a rough guide or tips on developing websites for profits?

Regards

DK

P.S. Some mentoring would be great lol!!???

LintonInvestments

Domain Investing
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The key to developing profitable websites or domains is good content. The first thing you'll want to do is make sure your domain name is about something relevant or interesting. There is no point in developing a domain name that is of little or not interest to anyone.

Focus on your domain names with strong keywords and good Google search popularity. Easiest way to check the popularity of your search terms is by simply typing them in quotes into Google. See how many relevant pages are returned - if under 100,000 then your topic is not very popular - over a million and you may have a domain with some good potential.

When developing your site make sure to provide visitors with useful information. Rather than simply being a portal - make your site a destination.

Don't use low-quality templates, if you can - develop the site yourself. Tools like Wordpress can help reduce your development time if you know what you're doing.

Add monetization that makes sense for your site. Google Adsense is a great place to start. Put yourself in your visitors shoes - what would you be interested in?

Don't think of just throwing together a site - instead put some time and energy into and you can develop a nice growing investment.

Hope this helps! PM me if you would like some examples of sites I've built.

Best,

Morgan

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom