Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Development - go by Google results or monthly searches

Status
Not open for further replies.

draggar

þórr mjǫlnir
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm debating between two domains, we'll call them phrase1 and phrase2.

Eventually I would like to use them for an educational site but I'm having a hard time deciding on which one - the two phrases mean the same thing, just different ways of calling something.

Phrase 1 - shorter, 5,700 exact Google matches (in quotes), 1,000 global monthly searches
Phrase 2 - longer, 7,500 exact Google matches (in quotes), 73 global monthly searches

So the question is - which would weigh more from a development standpoint - results or searches? (I may end up registering both and point one to the other but which one?)

nathanr

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Whichever one is the most unambiguous and with which you can get to number #1 in the SERPs for the quickest would be the best choice I guess. You want to control/own the term/phrase.

DnArab.com

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just Go to Google and but the keywords for each domain and see if there are any result with the same domain but use other TLD in the first result Google or you just see youtube , yahoo , same keywords in url for blog in the result so you can register this domain and you will get easy in the #1 in Google search .

I hope I write good explanation ( sorry for my bad English )

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom