Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Development Ideas Needed For Mobilehomesforsale.com

realestate

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ok, so I acquired this domain name recently and have thrown up a website on it. I plan on making it a listing platform site for mobile homes (duh). The goal will be to rank it for hundreds of states/cities/locations with mobile homes for sale in the keyword.

However, what other tips/ideas do yall have to monetize it other than just selling listings? I have some ideas in my head, but would like to see if anyone has made good money with a real estate website and in what other ways?

Domain summit 2024

triple777

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
May concentrate on vacation type mobile homes for those wanting a vacation home. Canadian snowbirds (retires) head down to florida in the winter. Far cheaper, maintenance etc the owning a house or condo.

accelerator

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I thought about it, but to be honest listings seems like the best way to monetise, so I would focus on that. Focusing on how you get listings is going to be critical I guess.

Willox Perez

NameTreats Rep
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
When it comes to ranking for a lot of terms going with the cities and states makes the most sense like you said
and this way you will rank for a lot of long tail keywords and the site will have a good structure.

Monetize via listings also makes sense, my only suggestion will be to make sure you focus on building a list
of people who are interested once they arrive at your site or offer some type of free incentive or some
valuable information for joining the list.

This way you might be able to monetize the list with a joint venture promotion that is related to real estate,
or even maybe a person in the real estate field that wants to market their brand. You can get as creative as you
want with many different ways to monetize, just make sure to focus on getting people on your list from the beginning.

Mr. Deleted

DNForum.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I recently bought a domain that is in a similar field, to help people get into homes, it is more for section 8 housing though. I am thinking of this plugin I use for amishcooks .com as the tool to use for the listings.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators