Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Did everyone hand over their SS#

Status
Not open for further replies.

ohkus

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry but I do not like handing over my ss# to anyone at all most of all online companies. Did everyone else here send in their ss#?

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
if you want to earn parking rev you do..

Seraphim

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
IRS bastards! :D

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
who has good credit anyways? I wish someone would use mine and maybe get my score up! lol

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Form a company, get an EIN.

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Trust me I don't like collecting them anymore than you like giving them. But the tax man comes in one way or another. I was told by a very reliable source that even some parking companies that are outside the US will need to get the information on anybody who is from the US and issue them a 1099. At least we don't have to pay VAT. :)

Donny

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
not to mention parked.com kicks A$$

sukantab

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The problem is not for paying taxes. When they have ssn and all other information, they can very easily do identity fraud for US floks. So don't give ssn to any damn company just for business.

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If you think any of the parking companies requesting this information are doing this because they are trying to commit identity theft, then I recommend you turn off your computer now. It takes 4 keys for somebody to be able to view that data in our database and nobody has more than 1 key. I can only speak for our company, but the technology we use is something similiar to what they use in the pentagon. Other companies may have it just sitting on a post it note on a wall, but we defintely don't, because my number is in there as well.

I am more worried about when I go into a doctors office and they have me fill out my information on a piece of paper. I could hack into their system in about 3 seconds blindfolded.

Donny

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
agreed...I feel very safe giving my info to companies like parked.com, no worries man.. :eek:k:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom