Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Did I do right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

neologist

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I wanted to post this in appraisals, but it includes a domain I don't own, so:

I just finished my first SnapNames auction. My partners and I are creating an auto sales/service website and were looking for a name. AutoMojo.Com came available and I stayed with the bids up to $180, which I thought was steep. At that point the auction had about 7 minutes left to go.

I dropped out and registered AutoHoncho.Com which had expired a month earlier with no fanfare.

The two remaining bidders fought it out for an additional 25 minutes and the bidding ended at $675.

So, did I do right or what? Your opinions, please. :huh:

JEsports

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Personally ... I do like Auto Mojo better .... but not $665 better. I think you did right about not paying that much for the name ... but i still think there maybe better alternatives to Auto Honcho ... just my 2 cents.

Good luck!

neologist

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
JEsports said:
Personally ... I do like Auto Mojo better .... but not $665 better. I think you did right about not paying that much for the name ... but i still think there maybe better alternatives to Auto Honcho ... just my 2 cents.

Good luck!
If anyone has a better domain than Auto Honcho. Let me know; you can see what my budget is.

JEsports

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
pm'd you one i found that i liked ... its free to register incase you like it as well.

Man ... I hope you like that one cuz i just realized it was my 500th post LOL :)

Legend.name

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
JEsports said:
pm'd you one i found that i liked ... its free to register incase you like it as well.

Man ... I hope you like that one cuz i just realized it was my 500th post LOL :)

Congrats for breaking 500th post! :wink:

M

mole

neologist said:
The two remaining bidders fought it out for an additional 25 minutes and the bidding ended at $675.

Automojo? :goofy: Groovy, Baby!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom