Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Did I Miss Something Significant?

Status
Not open for further replies.

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just reading the new SEDO price changes coming into effect, and I am a little confused. Perhaps I missed something.

When did SEDO become the defacto sales platform for domain names?

Listing a domain for sale at SEDO is to cost a 15% commission fee if sold if you do not have a buy it now price.

However if you remove all your domains from SEDO and promote elsewhere, then the fee is to be 3%.

In what business do you increase the prices in a downed economy? with domain prices at an all time low wouldn't the intelligent thing be to reduce costs to excite the marketplace?

The MLS program. Who are the participating registrars?

I see myself as an intelligent entrepreneur, but I am seriously at a loss as to the logic behind such a move. Could someone please explain to me the reason for the increases or is this a sign that revenue has tanked at SEDO PARKING and this is an attempt to make up the loss? or is it purely about making MORE profit at the expense of domain sellers.

I am not trying to have a go here, I am just at a loss and worried that I have missed something crucial in the market.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom