Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Did ipaddownloads.com ever sell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diabro

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I heard the guy was offered $300K but refused. I think that was stupid considering the small window of value but I am curious if anyone knows anything about this?

grcorp

Enthusiast
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
$300k? For a trademark containing domain name?

I wouldn't have needed to see the last zero in "300" to have said yes, if I were the owner.

IMO, the iPad is going to be a very short-term fad. The novelty will wear away very quickly.

Diabro

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I agree. But there were several stories of the owner trying to sell it for a million on eBay. Which is why I would like to know. Also since I do not think you can download apps other than the app store. Not sure about that though.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I heard the seller of DigitalDubai had an offer of $900k....not.

grcorp

Enthusiast
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I agree. But there were several stories of the owner trying to sell it for a million on eBay. Which is why I would like to know. Also since I do not think you can download apps other than the app store. Not sure about that though.

Who isn't trying to sell a domain name for a million on eBay? There's unquestionably more unrealistically priced domain names on eBay with $XX,XXX BIN's than there are names that actually have bids.

I know you can click on a download link on a website while using an iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad, which will then proceed to direct you to the app's section in the App Store... but I really can't see what this domain name would do, besides maybe a review site for iPad Apps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom