Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Did someone Say CAN-SPAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The email address associated with the domain you sent me could only of been pruned from a whois record. So I was wondering as to why SEDO would be resorting to such methods. It really does beggar belief.

How low will SEDO go?

I would request that SEDO never contact me in this manner again to solicit services.

I have sent an email to this effect to the sender and to Matt, however they have chosen to ignore, which is expected I guess.

I do apologise if this is not the right place to post, or if this offends.

Dear Domainer,

Greetings from the Sedo.com Boston office! I can see that you've been using NameDrive to monetize the traffic for some of your domains, and I'd like to take the opportunity to give you a test-drive of our newly reworked parking program.

Sedo.com will definitely show you higher overall revenue from parking and selling than you're currently receiving. Our one-click parking pages allow you to choose what sponsored links appear on the page, resolve in the language of the visitor(other programs completely waste non-domestic traffic), and allow buyers to instantly make offers for your domains!

I look forward to helping you increase the earning potential of your domains. What sized portfolio are you currently working with?

Best regards,

John Tompkins
Parking Account Manager

SEDO.COM :: Buy and Sell Domain Names and Websites
tel REMOVED BY ME :: REMOVED BY ME
email: REMOVED BY ME :: url: http://www.sedo.com

_______________________:: make a name for yourself.

Ironic, I just get a PM from SEDO asking me to remove the personal contact information of the SENDER. Well I did oblige, perhaps they should of thought about privacy before they decided to MINE my details from the public whois.

And I respond publicly to your comments on "Email Disclamers" The law states:
"There is no disclaimer that can protect against actual libelous or defamatory content. The most a disclaimer can accomplish in this respect is to reduce the responsibility of the company, since it can prove that the company has acted responsibly and done everything in its power to stop employees from committing these offenses."

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom