Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Difference between exact and phrase matches (keyword research)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magnatolia

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm doing my research in Google Adwords and not really sure whether I should be focusing on long tail keywords based on exact or phrase? My goal is to create mini niches with either PLR articles or unique articles I pay to have written. Approximately 5, targeting one main keyword or phrase (domain name as well) and several other long tail keywords.

I'm focusing on exact at the moment and seems to be quite small pickings compared to phrase. Should I be focusing on phrase search results? I notice that Google refers to " " attributes as 'exact'.

Thanks!

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
from your other posts, looks like you already started doing whatever you planned to do, first.

when set on the path, mind difficult to turn around ....

Magnatolia

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey Biggie, I'm not sure I understand your post. The plan is the same either way, just more opportunities with the 'phrase' results. My question is relating to the difference between exact and phrase searches in the sense of researching long tail keywords. I've currently picked the harder one being exact [] and am asking if it is viable to use phrase ""?

Biggie, you clearly have way more experience so if you feel that I should tweak/change my approach then I am all ears. I believe it's always good to take action then refine/adapt based on the results.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom