Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Different amounts reported?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyphix

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I haven't used DS in quite awhile now & just started moving a couple domains back there; but there is one thing that I havre noticed....

When I click on "Daily Report" for example it shows the earnings for each day; but then I click through & it shows the earnings for each portfolio; however the amount shown is lower than the amount reported on the first page; I then click through to that portfolio & the total amount shown for all domains for that day is lower once again......

Anyone care to explain??? :greenconfused:

dolansco

LLL or HELLL
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
They are having issues recently with the daily tally`s showing up slowly over time ... but the end result is the same .... better than anywhere else ... i believe they are working on it at the moment , and most of mine are showing the full day now.

it is worth noting you are indeed getting your full amout as you can see from the total... it is just the break up that does not add up .

PS . if you click on individual domains , you get an up to date result

Shaggy

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am seeing this also. It is still showing slow or not at all for me.

Duckinla

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It catches up by the next day. The stats for individual domains always seems to lag behind the stats for the total account. But the total account stats always works out to be right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom