Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

DigitalDubai.com - Do you guys remember him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

silentg

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The domain is in auction at Bido right now with a bid of $98 and reserve met. He claims the domain makes close to $200 per month.

SiNeX

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I put a lowball bid of $98 at Bido thinking that the revenue maybe fake but the domain name looked ok ... I will let you know if the guy transfers the domain to my Godaddy account ... just realised that this domain has had a few issues ... if I had known before then maybe I would not have bothered :D

silentg

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'ts not a bad domain name. It has development potential. Tell bido to hold the money until you confirm that the site makes the amount he claims per month.

tetrapak

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have a portfolio of Dubai related websites, this for sure does not make $200 per month.

SiNeX

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well it's mine and now in my account ... It's a nice 11 year old domain name - traffic numbers are lowball and not close to any earnings estimate but for $98 its not a big hit and has development potential and have already had some interest from a Dubai based telecoms company so it might pan out to be a very wise investemet even if Sergei is not interested ... anyway we will see how it plays out - but no way is it worth 900K ... although it would be nice ... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom