Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Digitaldubai.com owner back here for sorry...

Status
Not open for further replies.

slaich2000

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Friends now you all know me I am Raman. I was gone all mad and I have created such a non-sense everywhere. My parents are so nice they teach me good habits but why I become self standing and face these problems... Acro saved me... Sergie was very angry. Sergie is self built man and sucessful too.

I am sorry to all DNF friends and members. I will work nicely now, proper deals and grow my reputation by the time. Why I have done I don't know!! I am doing electrical and electronics engineering and I'm in top 10 of my class but I was like real scammer and fraud. I am sorry to Waheguru(Jesus) too.

I always dream to get good money but that was wrong way. If I want $1million for DD(digitaldubai) I must wait for some top end user. The domain is good and getting good money for that will take some patience. Someone may get it if god is listening... Patience is a real game of life. Lastly I am sorry and will do nice in future.

Thanks

D

Deleted member 70408

Friends now you all know me I am Raman. I was gone all mad and I have created such a non-sense everywhere. My parents are so nice they teach me good habits but why I become self standing and face these problems... Acro saved me... Sergie was very angry. Sergie is self built man and sucessful too.

I am sorry to all DNF friends and members. I will work nicely now, proper deals and grow my reputation by the time. Why I have done I don't know!! I am doing electrical and electronics engineering and I'm in top 10 of my class but I was like real scammer and fraud. I am sorry to Waheguru(Jesus) too.

I always dream to get good money but that was wrong way. If I want $1million for DD(digitaldubai) I must wait for some top end user. The domain is good and getting good money for that will take some patience. Someone may get it if god is listening... Patience is a real game of life. Lastly I am sorry and will do nice in future.

Thanks

Are you the same person who offered to sell me CTI.com last week? The same person who emailed me about DigitalDubai.com sent me an email stating:

"Sir

www.cti.com is for sale. Do you need it?

Thanks"

If so, can you tell me why the Whois changed from [email protected] to [email protected] a few months ago?

slaich2000

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I wanted to buy this domain from [email protected] and sell it further. I am borrowing money from my father and like to invest to this domain.

slaich2000

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
The deal was final that day with that owner of cti and I liked if I look at the end user that day only. But my dad denied to give me money to Spend.. I was sorry that I posted the domain for sale that I don't own. I was not known that this is bad. Sorry sir.

DN BROKER

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The deal was final that day with that owner of cti and I liked if I look at the end user that day only. But my dad denied to give me money to Spend.. I was sorry that I posted the domain for sale that I don't own. I was not known that this is bad. Sorry sir.

Stop using your DAD as an excuse, you know exactly what you did and your acting like you did not.

slaich2000

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
If was not known. I get it known when all explaned me 2 days back. I have known the rules now. Pls don't push.

slaich2000

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

U can contact cti owner if you have doubt. I am already depressed don't push be anymore.

james2002

Buying Premium Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I thought you had been banned already here and how did you manage to unban yourself?

stock_post

JewelryRelated.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If was not known. I get it known when all explaned me 2 days back. I have known the rules now. Pls don't push.
I am doing electrical and electronics engineering
Please do not insult Indian Education system
with this english you can not be in top 10 in any Indian College, forget about Electronics Engineering.

D

Deleted member 70408

Read what? their is nothing to read in this thread.
Re read post #2 starting with the word, "Sir" That was the email I was sent. You can do a quick search of the DigitalDubai.com Whois history for the email address if you need it.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I don't understand how any of this can result in an UNBAN.

This person attempted to sell several domains that were not owned by him.

He bid on and won domains, did not pay for them, and immediately offered them for sale to DNF members and non members on various sites, and was banned.

Attempts to scam members should not be taken lightly especially when it involved multiple names, multiple attempts, and multiple members.

The end result should have been a permanent ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom