Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Directi reseller?

Status
Not open for further replies.

darrenl

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Someone I know says the Directi reseller is better than GoDaddy, Dotster, and Enom's program? Is this a load of crap? What are your experiences with Directi?

dotcomgiant

Technologist
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
hi,

i am from India and with directi for past few years.. ! well i am pretty happy with them .They are quite impressive with pricing, payments and other solutions..

:)

eSology

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I used them for about 7 months to compare them to eNom. In that time I had numerous java errors, PayPal refill errors, dns downtime, and my storefront (myorderbox) was up and down. I finally couldn't stand it after I would get numerous emails from sub-resellers complaining of the inability to login.

Wot

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Pay in advance for pre reg as well, then you have the opportunity to go in to an auction if they do actually catch the name , then they hold your money for a couple of weeks when you have failed to get anything.

They also take all pre regs over and over again :mad:

Big bucks win again.

That really sucks.

SuperBrandables

SuperBrandables.Com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have one. Very Pleased! I know where you can get either Directi $6.95 or Enom $6.95. My opinion, why pay Enom so much for a reseller account when you can get Directi for less than $50.

They have some minor bugs still, but I am satsified -and I have several hundred domains. After all, all you want to do is registrer, transfer, and renew - they do all those pretty good.

BTW, I am not a reseller. So I am not promoting. Just putting in my two cents worth!

PM if interested where to go. :santa: I don't want to get in trouble here.

eSology

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
yeswedo said:
My opinion, why pay Enom so much for a reseller account when you can get Directi for less than $50.
Because eNom is more stable, has an easier control panel, has free add on services like url forwarding, etc. And oh...I can call and get help without a huge communication gap.

farhang

Level 2
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
months ago i registered 4 domains with a diredti reseller .no access to dns no domain forwarding i just could change my whois infos...worst they deleted one of my account ids and after lots of emails they (reseller)reject my ip for further help wanted emails so even if a directi reseller present me free domains i'd never show up
* but i dont have a experience with directi itself

seeker

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Here is my experience with directi, which I had a couple of domains for over a year, and then became a reseller.
They are disasterous. keep away.
Their site barely functions without errors. Their downtime is tremendous, perhaps the greatest I have seen in the domain business. Navigation in their site without a getting lost numerous times is close to impossible. There support isnt. That it, it simply doesnt exist. You get an answer eventually, but it is not an answer to the question you ask.
Stay away from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom