Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Disappeared: All my category and keyword selections?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I was just adding a few new names to my account, and after completing that, my account shows *all* my domains without category, subcategory and keywords - they've all disappeared :?:

Anyone else?

Ed, is this a glitch of some type?

Thanks.

NameDriver

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi Azooza,

Looking at your account, it seems that all the settings are there but none of the domains in your Default Folder are optimized. Or rather, they are all optimized to the category 'Other' 'General' with no keyword. I can't see anything else wrong with the account. Does this explain it?

Ed

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Ed,

The problem is that all the domains in the Default Folder *were* optimized with cats and keywords - they have all just nulled :(

Cheers,

Dale

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I noticed there is no longer a template named "Default" but rather the default system template is "Marquee".

Why did this change?

The default was much more visibly pleasing than the marquee.

Those that were designated as Default template, did they change or lose all relevant category selections and keywords as aZooZa pointed out?

I hate to think I have to go back and check all of mine.

Seems like it would be easier to reinstall the Default template.

NameDriver

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Azooza, sorry to hear the settings were wiped. We do always have a warning screen asking if you want to make changes to all domains in a folder. If you like, I'd be happy to set my optimization hounds on the domains after the bank holiday.

Doc Com, the default template is still available as 'classic'. There have been no changes to existing domain names, simply new ones coming into the system and names which had previously never been optimized. The Marquee, while not everyone likes the look of it, has done amazingly with increasing CTR across the board and, as our job is to get you more money, we have installed it as our new default template. We will shortly be introducing preference settings for your account so you can choose which template is your 'default' when you enter domains into the system.

Hope you all have a great weekend.

Ed

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks Ed. I did notice some things changed.

Yes, I have not optimized many (most) as I have entered them as SEARCH NS. These are numerous high traffic domains with no or barely any revenue generated. I am hoping to be able to make a determination based on searches by the viewer what keywords are entered.

I had done a couple of these attempts on my own with very good success. But seeing that you already have a template for this, I thought I would give it a try.

Same with the .mobi. So many foreign words but having great success with some of them as far as natural traffic and clicks.

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Azooza, sorry to hear the settings were wiped. We do always have a warning screen asking if you want to make changes to all domains in a folder. If you like, I'd be happy to set my optimization hounds on the domains after the bank holiday.

Doc Com, the default template is still available as 'classic'. There have been no changes to existing domain names, simply new ones coming into the system and names which had previously never been optimized. The Marquee, while not everyone likes the look of it, has done amazingly with increasing CTR across the board and, as our job is to get you more money, we have installed it as our new default template. We will shortly be introducing preference settings for your account so you can choose which template is your 'default' when you enter domains into the system.

Hope you all have a great weekend.

Ed
Hi Ed,

I really don't remember seeing a 'wipe all' button to clear settings throughout the entire folder. Yes, if you could have your guys optimize my Default Folder, I'd appreciate it. All are for sale, plus I personally like the 'marquee' look.

Many thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom