Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Disasters = Is it Mother Natures Way of Population Control?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ComScout.com

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have had this theory for many years, and often think about it when there is a major disaster somewhere in the world such as the recent earthquake and tidal waves.

I am not really a religious person, but I believe in some things.

The current earth's population is somewhere in the Billions, and I honestly believe that whenever there is a major disaster which involves many tens of thousands of people killed, that maybe it is "Mother Natures" way of keeping our earths population under control.

I often think of all the hundreds of millions of people killed in WW1 and WW2 and other big wars, Disease's such as AIDS etc, Major Disasters, and so forth ... if those people did not die, then how big would the earths population be now? 10's of Billions of people maybe?

The Earth is already over populated, and without these unfortunate events, it would get worse.

The last thing I wish to cause is distress to people who may have relatives, family, friends lost in these disaster areas, but I just thought since most of us live in a democratic society, it would be interesting to see other members points of view!

I also have a stong belief that all recent civilisations only last a couple of thousand years, such as Inca's, Romans, Egyptians, Indians etc and that maybe our civilisation is next in line for something, maybe not now, but eventually it will happen!

Our planet loses Millions of people a year to War, Disease, Disasters and so forth, in my view this is Mother Natures Simple process of keeping our population under control... what do you think of my point of view?

Your views on this topic is much appreciated!

I have a forum called www.EarthCry.com I am looking for members so feel free to sign up and discuss this topic there as well!

Mr Webname

Oldbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
ComScout.com said:
The last thing I wish to cause is distress to people who may have relatives, family, friends lost in these disaster areas, but

You will - thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom