Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Discount on CashParking Premium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathan King

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Godaddy's discount domain club costs $89.99/year and includes CashParking Premium for free. CashParking Premium normally costs $107.88/year. DCC also gets you $7.29 .com's. If you're gonna go with cashparking premium you might as well join the discount domain club and save some money.

Edit:
There is a 25% off $75+ coupon floating around, bringing the price down to $67.49 for a year of cashparking premium and discount domain club. CashParking premium is normally $107.88 when paid annually.

Last edited:

Nathan King

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i get .com's for $7.29 with out any program! so can everyone else
That may be but DDC is cheaper than cashparking premium if you're planning on parking your domains at godaddy. I would save the $17 if I used godaddy parking.

---------- Post added at 12:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

What other benefits do you get with the discount domain club? Are domains less than what you can get with coupons?
Not sure about that, but here's the link: http://www.godaddy.com/gdshop/club/landing.asp

---------- Post added at 12:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 PM ----------

You could probably save an extra $15-$20 with a coupon. The $7.29 price also includes renewals I do believe.

JB Lions

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Any other experiences with CashParking Premium since the last post? Will be getting the Discount Domain Club and saw that this comes free with it. Right now just park them at SEDO.

What other benefits do you get with the discount domain club? Are domains less than what you can get with coupons?

Saves on renewals, really more on the other extensions since you can always get .com coupons. But when renewal time comes if you have .info or .us etc, can save some money there.

DN BROKER

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
their is no point of paying for cash parking, or domain club. All these things are available for free with coupons renewal, transfers, registration - why pay for something when its free! its free cause Domainers are smart! Otherwise go ahead and waste your money, their parking service is the worst in the business, it does not deliver well and takes a long time to get paid!

JB Lions

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
their is no point of paying for cash parking, or domain club. All these things are available for free with coupons renewal, transfers, registration - why pay for something when its free! its free cause Domainers are smart! Otherwise go ahead and waste your money, their parking service is the worst in the business, it does not deliver well and takes a long time to get paid!

You're wrong as far as renewals with these other extensions. As just one example, find me a coupon where I can get a .us renewal for $7.29. There are also a lot of smart domainers using this, that's when I first took a look.

DN BROKER

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You're wrong as far as renewals with these other extensions. As just one example, find me a coupon where I can get a .us renewal for $7.29. There are also a lot of smart domainers using this, that's when I first took a look.

if you want to keep all your potfolio with gd and have .us, etc then yes you may save in the long run, otherwise other registrars provide cheaper rates for anything other then .com! i dont invest in anything other then .com - so coupons do the job for me

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Right now .us is at $5.50 @dynadot, I have super bulk pricing so I probably pay even less. At gd certain things are very expensive so you waste time looking for coupons while you could enjoy rock bottom pricing elsewhere.

JB Lions

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I've seen the low prices elsewhere as well but with GoDaddy I've been paying $2.99 for a few months and this month, they're only $4.99. Priced out over a couple of years or even 3, even at the renewal of $7+, it's pretty much the same.

Just checking out Dynadot:

com $9.75 - GD 7.69
net $9.75 - GD $6.49
org $9.25 - GD $7.29

I buy enough where it'll be worth it. At first I thought the same thing, with all the coupons out there it wasn't worth it, until I factored in renewals and that I like having everything at one place or just one other place.

I guess I'll just pick a few of the domains I have at SEDO that get some traffic and try it over at GD, to compare myself.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom