Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Displaying more than 12 months of history

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Why does Sedo restrict a domain's historical data to the last 12 months? It alters a domain's averages and totals, e.g. revenue since it was parked.

This is something that needs to be changed.

Rikkers

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It would be good to see at least 13 months stats. Then we could compare year on year.

I would also like to see an overview page for "today" only.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
No, historical data should not be limited to 12 or 13 months. They should be kept for as long as a domain is parked with Sedo. This lack of foresight is affecting the statistics of my domains. It's as if hits, revenue etc are all trimmed as the 12 month window shifts!

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Not much response on the subject so far; I am not pleased by the way things are being handled. Domains listed more than 12 months are essentially being penalized :-(

S

SedoCoUk

Hi Acroplex,

You can see stats for all months right now under the overview in the domain parking section. I see your point though, the graphical part of the statistics tool limits the view to the last 12 months. I've spoken to our tech team about it and perhaps they will be able to enhance that section of our site in the coming month.

Jay
[email protected]

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Any news on this? The current display of total revenue makes stats useless when trying to evaluate a domain's worth based on more than 12 months of stats and revenue!

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Is there an indication whether this will be fixed or not? It makes no sense parking domains if the 12 month window rotates! The revenue is all off.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I really am not pleased by the lack of an ETA or response. It's a thorn in the side of people that sell domains based on traffic history. To prove traffic stability, many buyers require as much data as possible. Currently, the 12 month window rotates, destroying the aggregate data! Revenue, hits, clicks etc only add up to the last 12 months!

For the love of God, please fix this.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Two months have passed with no resolution. When is this going to be addressed?

I want to be able to present the FULL HISTORY of a domain, not just 12 months of ROTATING stats!

dvdrip

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Theo, they simply don't care.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score

TurNIC.com

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Acroplex said:

Maybe you should better recruit one of your orthodox brother in SEDO, huh?

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
If anything else, Sedo's logic is unorthodox - that is, "not of the proper faith".

Good day Turnic.

TurNIC.com

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Acroplex said:
If anything else, Sedo's logic is unorthodox - that is, "not of the proper faith".

Good day Turnic.

Why do you need to check more than 12 months of revenue for your domains? See how your wealth is doing at every month :) Anyway good day to you too my Greek Palikarya friend.

Just curiosity what did you mean with that orthodox language sentences you wrote down before :)
TurNIC

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom