Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Disputing Itrade points part 3?? DNFORUM corrupt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GUA

Gremlin
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
After seeing Joes post, I thought I'd post my opinion.
I think it is great that youve stopped a great dnforum member leaving but what about me?
I recieved negative TR for the exact same reason as Joe.
I asked to have it removed, it was denied.
Now understandably I havn't been here as long as Joe, thus I must not be a valuable member, and thus I should surely leave?
As far as I can see dnforum is turning into the new namepros. The good users, the proffesionals, get there reputation ruined by scammers, and thus lose there business. Thus the forum is no longer any use.
Resolution??? NONE!

To top it all off, some of the things you get infringements for are laughable.
E.G You have recieved an infringement for having an opinion.

Now you are probably thinking, "Oh no everyone who has recieved negative TR unfairly is going to make a post complaining". My response... "Its the dnforum admins own fault"

Please sort it.

Upvote 0

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
As far as I can see dnforum is turning into the new namepros. The good users, the proffesionals, get there reputation ruined by scammers, and thus lose there business. Thus the forum is no longer any use.
That must be the reason why you were banned from Namepros then.
http://www.namepros.com/traderratings.php?u=20727

One incident could happen to anyone but when you start collecting bad TR I'm begining to wonder :rolleyes:
The admins may have their own reasons for denying your request. I doubt posting your gripes publicly will change a thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom