Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond
This thread is an appraisal of the domain name requested.

Aditya Agrawal

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
1. Acquisition Reason: "Divorce lawyer" has a high paying CPC and a lot of searches
2. Markets: Germany (.de)
3. Research: 135,000 searches/month in germany. 7.25 Euros CPC.

Please appraise

Domain Summit 2024

accelerator

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You are right, it is a high paying CPC, so it's good from that point of view.

It is of course English words combined with the German extension. Have other domains combining English word with .de sold well?

Good luck!

Aditya Agrawal

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
You are right, it is a high paying CPC, so it's good from that point of view.

It is of course English words combined with the German extension. Have other domains combining English word with .de sold well?

Good luck!

Thanks Accelerator. I hope I find a good buyer soon.

Varlin

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
High CPC is relevant only when the domain has a great SE positioning through SEO, gets organic trafic (natural traffic, SE results, type-in or even typo traffic, quality inlinks, regular visitors, mail list-originated visits, etc.) Without traffic, high CPC doesn't have much impact on perceived value (unless the interested party is a total newbie).

Aditya Agrawal

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
High CPC is relevant only when the domain has a great SE positioning through SEO, gets organic trafic (natural traffic, SE results, type-in or even typo traffic, quality inlinks, regular visitors, mail list-originated visits, etc.) Without traffic, high CPC doesn't have much impact on perceived value (unless the interested party is a total newbie).

Where do you think I'll find a newbie...???

domainpres

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Good value for a german divorce lawyer. If you reach out to lawyers in germany and let them know its for sale and they can brand themselves with it as the #1 authority of divorce lawyers, it could sell well. CPC route, maybe, but then it needs to be developed a bit more.

accelerator

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
There are probably quite a few English speakers in Germany that are looking for a divorce lawyer, so it's a nice domain to tackle that niche.

FreddyS

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am german native speaker, in my portfolio this domain would be on the droplist.
In germany you have a little US community, there are some english radio stations, but most of the listeners are germans who want to improve their english. But I believe the market is to little for english divorse lawyers that it makes no sense. Well, I am not in the divorce business, but I dont believe that it has any value.

In addition to that I learned in the past that lawyers invest in their own brand before investing in domain names. I own rechtsanwaelte.de (lawyers in german), until now no offers or buyers in a pricerange which makes sense for a domainer.

Ruben Jorge Maduro Couto

DNFront - Domain Names Front
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
It's not completely impossible to develop this domain name outside Germany.
Namebio fetures .de as a "popular extension" and you can see a few sales of english words using .de.
That being said, it may not be easy to find a buyer. If you do, I would say you might get mid $xxx.

elevatoria

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The keywords are better but the extension is the problem, though, there are english keywords that sells with .de but then, if you can wait for the end user. It is then you can know the actual worth of the domain. But IMO I 'm predicting $xxx as well. Sorry. and good luck. Cheers

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Simply put, the TLD doesn't fit.
Unless your target group is US expatriates resident in Germany perhaps.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators