Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

info Divya Deepak , Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu-NON PAYER

An informative domain name related thread.

Wot

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Divya Deepak , Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu-NON PAYER twice! @ Dan

I guess he has done this to others? Anyway, any searches will now bring him to the top of Google.

Domain summit 2024

Charank

Level 2
Reaction score
What is difficult to understand?
Full disclosure might give more insight. Tamilnadu non-payer twice. (Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu (a city and state in southern India))Divya Deepak is a common name in a country occupied by a billion people.

Wot

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Full disclosure might give more insight. Tamilnadu non-payer twice. (Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu (a city and state in southern India))Divya Deepak is a common name in a country occupied by a billion people.
All with this email dhivyamj10@gmail.com ?

There is other information but I have not disclosed it as not necessary for the purpose of warning other sellers. Is that OK with you?

Anita

Level 4
Reaction score
Thanks @Wot for the heads up to the community. Just to make it more authentic could you put in a couple of screenshots so people know beyond a doubt that this is a genuine and serious allegation?? Thanks.

Wot

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This OK?

"Good morning,
The buyer is not responding to any of our follow-up calls or private emails. Today I was unable to reach the buyer by phone again. A final reminder was sent however if no response is given we do recommend having us relist the domain to ensure no additional time is lost on your end. Once relisted, we will continue looking for a new suitable buyer for your domain.
Do let me know how would you like to proceed.

Laszlo - Account Manager"

"Transaction canceled
Unfortunately we have to cancel this transaction. Here are the details of the buyer: Dhivya Deepak - dhivyamj10@gmail.com - +918072-------"

Dan Bot
Feb 11, 15:58

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators