Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

DMCA Notification

Status
Not open for further replies.

dotcomgiant

Technologist
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I have a website which mainly provide local news . It takes news feeds from other paid news syndication services . Apart from this , the site has a provision of accepting articles from its registered users/visitors . There is a team of few people who usualy reviews the submitted articles and approve them .

Yesterday I got a notice from Google Adsense on copyright infringement issue . The original complainant has mentioned few urls in question , which I have found all are submitted by the users . and its clear that, the review team has done a mistake and overlooked it .

now, Google has asked me if I can file a counter notification in this regards .

Please advice what to do ..in this present scenario.

Thanks

Regards

AM

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I have a website which mainly provide local news . It takes news feeds from other paid news syndication services . Apart from this , the site has a provision of accepting articles from its registered users/visitors . There is a team of few people who usually reviews the submitted articles and approve them .

Yesterday I got a notice from Google Adsense on copyright infringement issue . The original complainant has mentioned few urls in question , which I have found all are submitted by the users . and its clear that, the review team has done a mistake and overlooked it .

now, Google has asked me if I can file a counter notification in this regards .

Please advice what to do ..in this present scenario.

Thanks

Regards

AM

Why don't you write them back explaining what happened, and that you are truly sorry, and that you will fix the problem for the future. Mistakes do happen! I had an issue twice with Google, fixed the situation, with no future issues.

HuntingMoon

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
dmca provides you safe harbor when you take down the problem content. in this case, it seems that the dmca works well too. with user-submitted content expanding, dmca is a good efficiency.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom