Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed DMOZ-Listed PageRank 2 Domain Listing Site for Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EGS

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Whoaa!! :smilewinkgrin:

I have a Google PageRank 2 DMOZ-listed domain listing site/portfolio for sale, in which is the site just linked to. ;)

Please feel free to check it's Google PageRank and DMOZ-list confirmation here:
http://checkpagerank.net/index.php?name=domainnamecompany.net&links=1&captcha_code=vgvr

^ The site may require a new CAPTCHA code to be entered. You can also search through DMOZ to see our listing.

We are using WordPress and a free plugin that allows people to list stuff - in this case, domains - for sale. I have really just re-established the site over the past 3 months and since then it has gone un-managed and un-maintained. This site could be really successful. I've had a lot of user inquiries already.

I am looking for offers to start around $200 with a BIN around $400? Well if you're interested, please reply by posting or drop me a PM. I will accept AlertPay or PayPal. :) In some cases I may require an Escrow.com transaction where both you (the buyer) and I (the seller) share the fees.

Domain summit 2024

EGS

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Wow, I'm really surprised. Nobody's interested in this site? I could probably take around $200-$250. This is a snag for a DMOZ-listed website with a Google PageRank of 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators