Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

dn for sale should have registrar and exp date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honan

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Why do most people refuse to put the registrar and expiry date when they post domains for sale?

IMHO, it is inefficient to expect every potential buyer to check the whois , when the seller already has that information

Upvote 0

Mr Webname

Oldbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
IMO buyer should check the whois, registrar and expiry date before making a purchase at all times.

Honan

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Mr Webname said:
IMO buyer should check the whois, registrar and expiry date before making a purchase at all times.
Yeah, sure
Check whois before buying is a good habit
However having to check whois just to consider a name is such a waste of time, especially if it is a cheap name and it turns out that it expires soon and it is reg'd with some weird regsitrar

Jack Gordon

Serial Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
there has been some talk of changing the way we handle domain sale threads to address this... stay tuned!

Ross1982

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I also think it would be good to the seller to have to put it down, I bought a .cc domain on a auction that runs out in 2 months and obviously .cc is costly.

My fault for not checking as well but would be nice if the seller had to put it down in case someone forgets which does happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom