Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

DN Forum Gold/Platinum Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

alpha39

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hm, I've got a pretty snazzy domain I've been wanting to sell, and this seemed the place to do it. I'm a little miffed here because in the "Membership Upgrade" section in "Memberships", the description of Gold said "click here to see which forums are availible to gold" or something along those lines. In this it showed the Domains with Traffic section, which is what I needed.

Now I find that as gold, I'm not able to post there. It's not that big a deal, but I would have liked more clarification over exactly what the membership gives you, and I think that's a bit misleading.

If I have to upgrade to platinum, that will be fine, but at the very least I'd hope that that the upgrade to platinum will have $15 taken off it. Is this the case?

Ian

DNF Exclusive
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If you want to sell and buy domains for real $$$ you need to upgrade to platinum. Otherwise a gold member can only sell domains using only DNF$! I hope that helps!

alpha39

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Oh, it looks like that is the case. Alrighty then, I'm glad to join you folks on this forum. Best of luck to you all. :)

d_n

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks and :welcome: BTW!

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If you want to sell and buy domains for real $$$ you need to upgrade to platinum. Otherwise a gold member can only sell domains using only DNF$! I hope that helps!

Yes, If you want to have the ability to advertise your domains and or web related services, then you need Platinum.

Gold members can reply to "Domains Wanted" sections if they meet the criteria of the Buyer and possibly make a sale.

However they cannot start any threads which advertise for sale their domains or services, except the "F$" areas of the forum.
Hope that helps. :)

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom