Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

DN Forum Summer Promo

Status
Not open for further replies.

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Join DnForum.com with an exclusive membership or upgrade to exclusive membership between now and July 3, 2013 and get a free USB 512 GB Flash Drive USB 2.0 After you have joined or upgraded send an email to [email protected] that you have joined/upgraded with the mailing address you want the flash drive shipped to.

More...

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
nice deal!

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
That's a pretty slick piece (512 a tad small though). Although I'm a little late to get my stick, the DNF logo engraved into it would be pretty cool.

When I was in Sales, I engraved my business cards on metal to people I knew I would close, magnets for others and a plain old business card for the rest. :)

The kids loved my balls though... Always throwing them around the office. Annoying when I'm trying to close a deal, but hey, do whatever ya'll need to do until that contract is signed! :)

angel69

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Good going, Adam, it should make some Platinums go for Exclusive, maybe even some Golds will too

I've always upgraded around Xmas time lol, you normally have a promo for any upgrade at the end of the yr and that's when I got both Platinum and later Exclusive upgrades

And the free flash drive is also cool ...

Join DnForum.com with an exclusive membership or upgrade to exclusive membership between now and July 3, 2013 and get a free USB 512 GB Flash Drive USB 2.0 After you have joined or upgraded send an email to [email protected] that you have joined/upgraded with the mailing address you want the flash drive shipped to.

More...

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
After serving in the military and getting challenge coins (which I wasn't in during the time when they actually were worth a beer if you were able to present a Lieutenant General coin over a Sergeant Major coin, depending of course on the influences they had on the military, etc... though have quite a collection.) and working for a company that presented you with a pin/plaque for number of sales,

http://www.coinsforanything.com/pricing.aspx

Might be an option for the Fall/Winter promo (along with something else) as it gives a meaning of membership that may entice someone to stay and participate. They cover all colors for Gold, Platinum and Exclusive. :)

It could also lead to more members if someone accidentally lost it and it was imprinted with the domain name. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom