Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

DN Journal Completes Its First Decade - Thank YOU for Making it Possible!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DN Journal marks its 10th Anniversary tomorrow – on New Year’s Day - January 1, 2013. I always thought it was more productive to look forward than back, so I never stopped to celebrate previous anniversary dates for our publication - but hitting double digits, especially for an online media site, made even me think it was time to pause and reflect on how we made it to this point in time - especially since I never planned on DN Journal becoming a business in the first place! Life is funny that way. You never really know where the next step is going to take you. I want to thank YOU for helping make it possible for us to be here this long and I hope the upcoming new year will prove to be your best ever! The story of our first decade is in our latest Cover Story: http://www.dnjournal.com/cover/2012/december.htm

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Ron, what a decade. Thank you for being the bonding glue, bringing the entire domain industry together. Happy New Year!

Tia Wood

Web Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thank you for all your hard work, Ron and Happy New Year. Congratulations on ten successful years in domain journalism and looking forward to many more to come.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Congratulations Sir!

my those ten yeaars have went by fast :)

Happy 2013!

tomsa

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Happy Birthday DNJournal!
Thank you for every line :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom