Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

DN Journal: Triumph in Tinseltown - DOMAINfest Global 2009 Raises the Conference Bar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DNJournal.com has just published its comprehensive review of the DOMAINfest Global 2009 Conference in Hollywood, California. Packed with previously unreleased show photos (many from the spectacular Playboy Mansion Party that served as the event’s grand finale) plus loads of inside conference info, this is an article you won't want to miss! You can get all of the details here:

http://www.dnjournal.com/events/2009/domainfest-global-2009-review.htm

Sonny Banks

<span style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Great!
Thanks Ron :)

mark

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DNJournal.com has just published its comprehensive review of the DOMAINfest Global 2009 Conference in Hollywood, California. Packed with previously unreleased show photos (many from the spectacular Playboy Mansion Party that served as the event’s grand finale) plus loads of inside conference info, this is an article you won't want to miss! You can get all of the details here:

http://www.dnjournal.com/events/2009/domainfest-global-2009-review.htm

Thanks Ron. Great article, photos and great placement of the photos within the article. Interesting how much Howard Hoffman on page 1 bears a resemblance to Hugh Hefner.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Nice report, saw a few familiar faces!

JuniperPark

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Another great write-up Ron; felt like I was there (only not enough bunny pictures :))

Edit: Thanks for the extra photo's, Juniper. The bunny pictures are now complete.

Hey, I run a business magazine, not a men's magazine (though for some reason my traffic was WAY up for this story). :)

Dale can get away with spending all of his time taking pictures of the bunnies. My wife was with me so I didn't dare - not that I would have anyhow of course (thought I'd better add that in case Diana reads this thread) :)

JuniperPark

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I regularly step in and chat up the girls that other guys can't, due to other contractual obligations... and I do my job proudly. I'm taking one for the team... or 2 or 3...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom