Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

dnf$ means??

Status
Not open for further replies.

5869matt

Level 2
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
hi guys sorry to waste your time but for some reason i dont know wat dnf$ means.....how do you get them?
what can you do with them?
etc.
please help regards matt

draggar

þórr mjǫlnir
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DNF$ is a (fake) money for DNForum. You can use them to buy things from the DNForum store (link in one of the tool bars above).

You can get them:
- Upgrading to exclusive (you get 4 DNF per post, I think up to 2 posts per thread)
- Buying them from other members here: http://www.dnforum.com/f27/
- In the above forum, sometime people post that they're looking for comments, posts, Diggs etc. and will give DNF$ for each one .

azanmi

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Probably a dumb question but can you use (Or will you be able to use) DNF$ to upgrade your membership?
The membership upgrade in the store gives me this "Sorry, this page is currently disabled! "

Last edited:

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What are DNF$? More info here: http://www.dnforum.com/dnf-bucks-explained.php

Membership Upgrade Examples
6000 DNF$ to upgrade from gold to platinum.
40000 DNF$ to upgrade from platinum to exclusive.
46000 DNF$ to upgrade from gold to exclusive.

Probably a dumb question but can you use (Or will you be able to use) DNF$ to upgrade your membership?
The membership upgrade in the store gives me this "Sorry, this page is currently disabled! "

You have been able to in the past. I am not sure why that page is disabled unless you are going thru an old link.

When you go to: http://www.dnforum.com/plans.php does it give you an option to upgrade? Mine shows the highest level so it doesn't give me an option.

Last edited:

netridge

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the explanation all I need now is 5900 DNF points :(

Donald Aquilano

DON.ME
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Yes I recently did upgrade from Platinum to Exclusive using DNF. To do so you must do it through the DNForum Store link.

demaxxus

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
When you use DNF$ to change the color of your username and change your user title, are these one-time changes (and would need to be re-purchased if you wanted to change them again), or when you buy them does it update your account so that you can change them whenever you want?

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Each time, but I have seen sometimes you can email a moderator or admin and they can credit you on a case by case basis.

T

tekz999

lsdomains: You have violated God's amendment #11. It says this:

Amendment #11: Thou shall not grave dig threads!

This is a rule, please obey it.

demaxxus

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Eeep! I thought it was from Oct. 1st, not Jan. 10th. It was one of the first threads that came up in my search so I figured it was new. My bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom