Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

DNF Member Status

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeCal

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Could someone please tell me how the member status works here. I'm new to the forum but i've posted 50-ish threads and i seem to be a cool newbie now. When and how will this change?

system0

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i dont know the exact number when it will change but it will go up in stages

after x amount of posts - status x
after y amount of posts - status y

maybe a mod could step in here and give exact details:)

DeCal

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
arrr, i get it now, thanks guys!!

DeCal

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I object. I feel image is everything.

DeCal

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
thats all good but personally i feel you project a more professional and succesful image with a Rolex on your wrist or a string of internet sites that maybe wouldn't have happened without you.
Its nice to be important but just as important to be nice! :-D

M

mole

They also say, fonz, that beauty from the inside naturally reflects out, even if you are the beast personified :)

M

mole

Originally posted by DeCal
i feel you project a more professional and succesful image with a Rolex on your wrist or a string of internet sites that maybe wouldn't have happened without you.

The second I agree cal :D

DeCal

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
so if beauty is from the inside, why does the world revolve around beautful people and money. They say money can't buy happiness, in some cases i dont agree!

DeCal

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
but that depends how you wear it!
I agree arrogance is a complete put off but nothing wrong with nice goods, and if done correctly can show the true, nice person that you are.

M

mole

Originally posted by DeCal
I agree arrogance is a complete put off but nothing wrong with nice goods, and if done correctly can show the true, nice person that you are.

Ahh, a prime target for marketing people :)

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
When I was much younger, my goal of life is to drive a BMW and live in Beverly Hill (or something like that). Some people get pass that when they grow older and wiser realizing that there are more important things in life, some never do.

DeCal

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
hehehe, i do believe image says alot about people. Would you find an average looking person more attractive in scruffy clothes or in a nice designer suit with watch and tastful jewellery?
I'm not flash but i work hard to buy nice things that i want.

Shoes are the first thing i notice about someone, i think over everything, that says the most.

DeCal

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i am quite young myself but i never fancied a BMW, a Lexus was my choice but a the moment i'm still into peroformance cars.
I am sure i will grow out of it but at least i can say i've been there.

M

mole

True Dean, we all need to live our dreams. And once we wake up, the smell of fresh air and feel of sunshine ain't that bad after all :)

DeCal

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
hehehe, 100% true. We may be happy with our lifes now but we should all want more out of life. Otherwise we will just carry on as we are, day in, day out. Like that, we would exist, not live!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom