Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

DNF on iphone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thejosh

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi, I am curious if anyone has used DNF on an iphone yet? Would also love to hear users experiences with the iphone. I was at the apple store today and almost made the purchase!

thoughts?

DomainMillionaire

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
a most amazing phone. I was very skeptical about it, then I bought it and used it for an hour and I was addicted. dnforum has a different look but I havnt used it much.

R

rumit123

it works great on my iphone
but shows the websites phone version
not the desktop
thanks

thejosh

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am concerned about the email compatability. My blackberry works so well with exchange and I hate to move me service from tmobile to att and not like it.

domain newbie

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
iphone rulez !~ not comparable to blackberry

Stian

www.bitweb.no
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I recently sold my HTC Trinity (P3600) and got a iPhone instead. Even though it lacks UMTS/HSDPA and GPS, it's still a great phone. The web-browser (Safari) can not be compared to any other mobile browser, as it is totally perfect. You have to 'jailbreak' though, so you can install 3rd party apps (which is a must). I'm keeping my iPhone until Sony Ericsson's new Xperia X1 is released. :)

Creature

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You can easily keep up-to-date with DNF on the iphone.

replic8te

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Arc slider design, 3 inch Wide VGA display and premium metal body: with its sophisticated and distinctive design, XPERIA™ X1 redefines premiumness.

Taken from the link you sent Stian. Sexy phone, but jees who is their copywriter? Xperia x1 "redefines premiumness" - what the .... is premiumness. Hilarious.

draggar

þórr mjǫlnir
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Most "smart" phones today fully support basic web pages but allow PHP (forums, etc..).

I've tested many smart phone for my company and haven't had issues yet with forums (vBulliten, SMF, PHPBB, etc..).

In fact, some regular phones can now display and allow you to post on forums (LG Rumor for example).

Presence

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I sometimes use DNF on my iPhone and it isn't bad

As mentioned before you only get to see the Phone version of DNF and not the full version as you see on your comp but it still works well.

Regards

EM @MAJ.com

Visit MAJ.com for domain forsale.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am concerned about the email compatability. My blackberry works so well with exchange and I hate to move me service from tmobile to att and not like it.

I read all my emails to my iPhone including Exchange Email through IMAP work great. You need to tell your email administrator to open IMAP and you will see how fast it is. This includes access to calendar. Another good news for you, Steve Jobs announced that iPhone will support business users as well.

I love my iPhone to browse the Internet, I use it for dnforum while on the road. Read all my emails, map is a great tools, weather, etc.

themandave88

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just got the iphone a little while ago and i COULDNT BE HAPPIER i made the switch. My last 2 smartphones were the treo and the tmobile dash and i can honestly say that windows mobile is to the iphone what pc is to mac. (incredibly inferior)

Definately worth the investment just for the cool features alone but i also use it for business as i can browse the web anytime anywhere. (no need to connect to wifi)

If you are a pc user, seriously consider it because it does work with PCs

If you are already a mac user, there is absolutely no reason not to get it.

Hope this helps- David

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom