Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

DNF points stuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mole

Funny, I can't seem to increase my 210 points :weird: Anyone else has the same problem?

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by gregr

You're not trying hard enough. :)

Exactly - they increased the resistance level, so now you must speak much more forcefully to get your points. I wound up getting into a flame war just so I could collect an extra 3 DNF $

M

mole

OKAY. WHERE THE F888 ARE MY DNF POINTS ???? WHY ARE THEY STUCK ??? I WANT TO SUE THE PANTS OFF THE PERSON WHO DID THIS !!!!!

Is this forceful enough? :D

DomainPairs

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
This post is to see if my points move. I had 421 before I made this posting. If the reward scale has changed, please can we have details of the new rules.

DrWho

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
1060 points

This is a test...

DrWho

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Ok still 1060

Try harder? Hmmm...

DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$... DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$... DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$... DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$... DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$... DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$... DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$... DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$... DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$... DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$... DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$... DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$... DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$... DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$... DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$... DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$... DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$... DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$... DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$... DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$... DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$... DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$... DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$... DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$...DNF$... :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz:

DrWho

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
You're not trying hard enough.

Ok that proves that the DNF$ point system is not message content specific. Back to the drawing board... :D

DrWho

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Oops...Sorry for the xtra post :embarrass

M

mole

Funny how announcements of new policies can end up being buried, here's the copy-and-paste of gregs announcement which was made in the DNF$ forum, which unfortunately I don't frequent much...

New DNF$ Policy
In an effort to increase the quality of DNForum and, I won't kid you, gain a possible revenue stream for DNForum, I have the eliminated DNF$ for posts. When we have new members that make 50 posts a day for the sole purpose of acquiring DNF$, the quality of the forum has to suffer.

Awhile back a few threads were started suggesting that the DNF$ system be eliminated. Rather than eliminating the whole system, I'm only eliminating the DNF$ for posts part. The rest has been a source for fun. It's been an economics education.

We currently have plenty of DNF$ currency on the open market. Note Stocdoc's thread http://www.dnforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8257. Stocdoc has been administering the free market forces of DNF$ for a couple of months.

Shortly we'll have a teller system to sell DNF$ with payment by Paypal. The only thing I haven't determined is the buy rate. It will either be 1 or 2 cents/DNF$. Until the teller system is set up, you can use Stocdoc's thread to buy any DNF$ you require.

Your fearless leader,

Greg

DrWho

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
It was fun while it lasted

M

mole

Yeah, but I'm left with only 210 DNBucks :sad: Wonder if greg is thinking of turning it into a paysite, with member priviledges :embarrass

CoolHost.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
"It was fun while it lasted"

Exactly. It WAS! Oh well.
Good Luck.

cogeek

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
When we have new members that make 50 posts a day for the sole purpose of acquiring DNF$, the quality of the forum has to suffer.
oops i should make much posts then but i don't make them from the DNF$, i like these forums!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom